We understand how important it is for our patients to manage their healthcare. Patient Portal is a user-friendly online service that gives you access and the ability to manage your care.
With Patient Portal, you can
- Obtain visit summaries and your medical information
- Keep track of appointments
- Download your personal health record
- Update your personal contact information
- View labs test results
- Send and receive messages from our OPCS staff
- Request refills on medications
- Receive educational materials
- Receive health reminders
- Make appointment requests
- Gain access to Healow, the mobile application that lets you sign into your Patient Portal and connect multiple accounts on your phone
How Can I Get Started?
Activating your Patient Portal is easy. Simply fill out the Patient Portal Consent Form and bring it with you to your next appointment or fax it to (708) 364-7080.
If you think you already submitted the Patient Portal Consent form, please call and ask to be “web-enabled” for Patient Portal. Your username and password will be sent to the email provided.
After registering for Patient Portal, don’t forget to download Healow, the Patient Portal Mobile App! Once downloaded, search for the OPCS code: CCEEBA
Learn More in our Healow Mobile App Guide