Our Internal Medicine department is a team of board-certified physicians, experienced physician assistant, understanding and talented nurses, and an approachable administrative staff. We are committed to developing individualized treatment plans that utilize the most advanced level of medical care available.
We Provide Medical Excellence, Comfort, and Assurance.
- Preventive Medicine
- Early Detection and Diagnosis
- Health Screenings
- Acute Illness Treatment
- Management of Chronic Illness
- Patient and Caregiver Education and Guidance
- Special focus in many areas, including diabetic and weight loss training, women’s health issues, hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular risk, cancer screening, cholesterol management, and obesity.
We are Here to Help.
- Always a physician on-call after hours
- Convenient hours with same day, late evening, and weekend appointment availability
- Affiliated with renowned Chicagoland area Hospitals: Advocate Christ Medical Center, Palos Community Hospital, and Silver Cross Hospital
Internal Medicine Department Hours
Monday 8am - 8pm
Tuesday 8am – 7pm
Wednesday 8am – 5pm
Thursday 8am – 7pm
Friday 8am – 3pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm